Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who is your favorite actor or actress??

Hi~~ my dear classmates^^
These days we are really good and hard to practice the skit. Now all of us are much better than the first. At the first time we practice, it was really uncomfortable to act another person's life.
I didn't know where do I have to watch and how loud do I have to speak.
So I thought that actor and actress are really amazing. Some of them are really good at acting so they seems like that they are totally different person.
In my opinion, 나문희 is really good actress. Whenever she cry in soap opera I cry with her.
So I'd like to know who is your favorite actor or actress. Please tell me^^

2 comments:

  1. My favorite actor is Kim Myung-min( 김명민).
    He is soooooooo cooooool isn't he?
    I love that guy from the TV show about Lee Soon-shin(불멸의 이순신).
    He is really big into acting.
    ^------------------^
    His looking is similar to my ideal boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~
    Mia~~ i read your reply~~flower arrangement^^
    It sounds really nice~~
    I like Kim Hye Soo . She is so confident whatever she does, And She is really proud of herself. I wanna resemble like her..just confidence!!!

    And also she's a good painter, Did you see her painting?
    It looks gloomy, but just trying paiting is incredible isn't it?

    Do you like her??
    And...I like your acting as well!!

    ReplyDelete