Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I heard that there are aniversaries every 14th day each month .

If you want to check, please go to this site -->

http://kin.naver.com/detail/detail.php?d1id=8&dir_id=813&eid=aX3kyAyH6gKxcv7gqt8k2Bi5Z0gc3RFt&qb=66ek64usIDE07J28&enc=utf8&pid=fOVXVdoi5U4sstrmffCsss--134554&sid=SdsusZcW20kAAHfHGjE

According to this site, this 14th day of this month is black day which single people have 'zzazang noodl'. It's really funny, isn't it?? ^^

If your boyfirend or husband (wife) want to buy you some presents, what are you going to looking forward?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mia :)
    Well, I've already had all I want. HAHA.;; My boyfriend is still unemployed and he is doing military service training. So, I don't want anything. Maybe it's enough to have dinner together. But, It must be delicious in a fine restaurant. And... oops! I should stop here. Zzazng noodle also sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate dolls and flower.
    I'd like to get a necklace, not gold.
    Because I have many gold necklaces but they look so warm. And I can wear necklace everyday and remind the meaning of present.

    ReplyDelete