Monday, March 23, 2009

Please rocommend some nice place to go !!

Hi my classmates~~ How was your weekends?
I enjoyed my weekends with my old friends in seoul.^^
They are freinds from high school or university. Saturday night I went to go out for having some soju with a couple. I know my friend's husband from the first time when she met him. We had great time sharing our memorys. But she married so early(she married when she was 25) she regretted alot about that she couldn't enjoy her own life. So she recommened me to enjoy the life.
So already it's spring and I want to go travel.
Please recommend some places to go. We are all from different areas. So I expect your good advices.^^

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Mia-
    Do you go to Seoul often? If you do, I can recommend a popular place which is in Samcheongdong, Seoul. There is near the Kyungbok-palace and Insadong. You can walk on the street between many fancy shops and cafe. And you can go the Samcheong park to refresh your feeling. Give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ cute kitty Mia~~~
    Whenever I see you, You always smile. and I like you lovely voice~~
    You already know my last weekend~~ I want to recommend Jeju~~ There are so many wonderful place. Make sure you call me when you come~~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Cheongju, as you know, there's no place to go specially. How about going to museun of Jikji?
    But there is no Jikji. It's in France.ㅠㅠ
    And you can look around the museun within 10 minutes.
    Take a guess whether I'm recommending or not, clever Mia.
    ㅎㅎㅎ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mia,
    If you stay here on the weekend, you can follow the country roads and walk down to the Meeho river. There is a lovely beach and you can have a picnic if you bring a blanket.

    ReplyDelete